Zion Forever Project Partner Program
Together, we protect the integrity of the Zion experience for generations to come.
Our business and corporate leaders are building a community of support for the Zion Forever Project. We invite you to be a part of the Zion Circle and to experience the gift of stewardship with us.
What We Do
We link your brand and its customers to the Zion Forever Project through consistency in:
- Zion Forever Project Collaterals
- Zion Forever Infinity Z products
- Curated in-park field programs
- Digital connectivity
Ways to Make a Difference
Add up for Zion National Park
- Even your change can make a change
- Add up for Zion at your business location(s)
- Direct donations to specific programs: Preservation, Education, Visitor Experience, Sustainability
Field Guide Program Champions
- Direct challenge match gift opportunities on select projects in Field Guide
- Recognition in Field Guide: print/digital
- Sponsorship opportunities for signature outreach including Field Guide launch events, plein air, lecture series, field programs, receptions with park superintendents and other experiences
- Short-term cause-related programs can benefit Zion and her sister parks, offering companies integrated marketing campaigns that enable local businesses and corporations to meaningfully connect the Zion National Park experience to support corporate initiatives while helping increase public awareness and funding of Zion Forever Project priorities
- Your company’s products or services can make a tremendous difference to our work. From gear to airfare, to knowledge-based insights, you have an opportunity to provide vital in-kind support that enables us to continue our work on behalf of Zion National Park and her sister parks
Recognition and benefits vary with level of support and may include:
$1000 (annual support)
- Recognition on our website as a Zion Forever Project Partner
- Special invites to Forever Project events
- First look at the annual Field Guide
- Two complimentary tickets to Plein Air event
$5,000 (annual support)
- Discount on Forever Project Field Programs
- First invite to behind-the-scenes tour of Field Guide projects with park subject matter experts
- Limited edition Forever Project products and publications
- Two complimentary tickets to reception with park superintendent and division chiefs
The Zion Circle
$10,000 and higher annual support
- Acknowledgement on Zion Forever Project Recognition Wall at park visitor center for one year
- Recognition in campaign launch materials including Field Guide (print/digital), social media posts, and VIP leave behinds
- Featured on Forever Project website with logo
- Annual hand-curated field experiences in Zion, Cedar Breaks or Pipe Spring led by our field institute staff and park partners for up to eleven participants
- Access to curated Field Guide excursions with park subject matter experts, breakfast with the Superintendent, and exclusive hikes and interpretive programs led by park-rangers.
- Invitations to breakfast gatherings with gateway community leaders, and park subject matter experts
The Zion Forever Project is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, and donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
The Zion Forever Project is the official nonprofit partner of Zion National Park, Cedar Breaks and Pipe Spring National Monuments.
Thank you for making a
difference, now and forever.