Puzzle Charley Harper: Beguiled
Charley Harper (American, 1922–2007) Beguiled by the Wild Charley Harper—master of the midcentury menagerie—has collected an eclectic ensemble with Beguiled by the Wild. Once published as a black-line drawing in his 1994 book of the same name, this image has been freshly colored in true Harper style—from the behemoth rhinoceros to the littlest leaf. True to form, though certainly not to scale, the flora and fauna here can be found throughout decades of Harper’s art. His iconic cardinal and ladybug are nestled among dozens of other creatures and plants.
• Gather with family and friends for puzzle-piecing together!
• Our luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
• High-quality 250-GSM matte art paper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
• Ribbon-cut thick board for a snug fit and minimal dust
• Produced using thick recycled paper board
• Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world
Box size: 13 x 10 x 1.875 in.
Puzzle size: 32 x 16 in.
Thank you for supporting Zion National Park Forever Project with your donation.